At InvoiceOnline.com you will also find quick answers to frequently asked questions about issuing invoices, sending them to your subscribers etc.
1. How can I extend my subscription to InvoiceOnline.com?
You can extend your subscription in the following ways:
Payment by credit card
On the subscription order page, just select your preferred tariff (e.g. Tarif PREMIUM) and select the "Payment by credit card" option before sending. You will then be redirected to the online payment gateway. Once payment has been made, the subscription will be renewed automatically.
2. I cannot open a PDF invoice in Adobe Reader, the message "illegal operation inside a path" appears.
This error only occurs on very old versions of Adobe Reader 7 and lower. This version is already over 5 years old, unmaintained and poses a security risk to your computer and for these reasons we do not support it. We strongly recommend that you upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader.
3. Do you provide the data stored in the form to third parties?
The information you enter into the form when creating an invoice is not stored anywhere and we do not provide information about the use of the FakturaOnline.cz service to anyone.
4. Is there a risk of misuse of the data from the invoice I create?
There is no possibility of misuse of personal or company data, including any other information from the invoice. The connection between your computer and FakturaOnline.cz is secured using the encrypted HTTPS protocol and the data you enter into the form when creating an invoice is not stored anywhere on our side.
5. Where is the information about the entities based on the ID number retrieved from?
To retrieve the name and address of the economic entity, FakturaOnline.cz uses the services of the freely accessible information system (Administrative Register of Economic Entities)
6. What is IBAN and SWIFT and what are they used for?
IBAN (International Bank Account Number) is an international bank account number. The SWIFT code (sometimes also referred to as BIC) uniquely identifies a bank in international payment transactions. Both of these codes are mainly used for payments to and from abroad.
7. I would like an invoice in a different language than the one you offer. Is this possible?
If you are interested in translating the PDF invoice itself into the language you need, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will send you the relevant data for translation and then we will be happy to include it in our application.
8. I forgot my password, how do I proceed?
You can request a forgotten password recovery on the Forgotten Password Recovery page. Here, simply fill in your account email in the form and we will send you instructions immediately.
9. I have selected an invoice without VAT. Why does it show VAT on my invoice even though I am not a VAT payer?
The information "VAT payer" is displayed if you have filled in the VAT number. As a non-VAT payer, you are not required to include your VAT number in your business dealings. It is primarily used for communication with the tax office. If you do not fill in the VAT number, the invoice will show "VAT non-payer".