At InvoiceOnline.com you will also find quick answers to frequently asked questions.
1. How can I extend my subscription on InvoiceOnline.com?
You can renew your subscription by making a card payment in the My Account - Extend the subscription section. Here, you will choose the Mini or Premium tariff, and then be redirected to the online payment gateway.
2. I have paid the subscription, but the tariff is not active.
The first step is to check if the payment has actually been made. If so, the quickest way is to write to [email protected]. The payment will be manually located, linked to the customer profile, and the account will be immediately activated.
3. I need to enter my details for the subscription invoice.
If you need an invoice with your own data for billing, please send us your details to the email address [email protected], and we will customize the invoice according to your preferences.
4. I need to issue an invoice with my own VAT rates. How can I do that?
Simply choose the custom rate from the offer and provide the VAT amount according to your requirements.
5. Are the data stored in the form shared with third parties?
Information entered into the form when creating an invoice is not stored anywhere, and we do not share any information about the use of the InvoiceOnline.com service with anyone.
6. Is there a risk of improper use of data from the invoice I created?
There is no possibility of improper use of personal or business data, including any other information from the invoice. The connection between your computer and InvoiceOnline.com is secured using encrypted HTTPS protocol, and data entered into the form when creating an invoice is not stored anywhere on our side.
7. What are IBAN and SWIFT, and what are they used for?
IBAN (International Bank Account Number) is an international bank account number. The SWIFT code (sometimes also referred to as BIC) uniquely identifies a bank in international payment transactions. Both of these codes are mainly used for payments to and from abroad.
8. I would like an invoice in a different language or currency. Is that possible?
You can choose the language and currency of the invoice from a wide range of options in the Settings section when issuing a new invoice.
9. I forgot my password, what should I do?
You can request the recovery of your forgotten password on the Recover a forgotten password page. Simply provide the email address of your account in the form, and we will immediately send you instructions.
10. Why does my invoice show information about the VAT payer, even though I am not one?
Information about the VAT payer appears if you have selected an invoice type with VAT. Make sure that you have chosen an invoice type without VAT.